No products in the cart.
The EPIC Adjustable Carbon is our SUP paddle for a wide range of paddlers who demand exceptional performance, durability and adjustability. If you are looking for reduced weight, precise handling and a smooth and efficient stroke, then be ready to be impressed.
With 40cm (nearly 16 inches) of adjustment this is a paddle for all riders and all conditions. The 12k gloss carbon shaft improves grip thanks to our ‘bumpy’ finish. The full carbon high aspect blade features a CNC cut core and white ABS rail for added durability. The combination of the narrow blade and dihedral face eliminate flutter and promote a smooth and positive stroke from catch through to release.
Our T handle is fitted as standard (Palm handle is available by special request) and finished in matt red, this not only provide great grip and comfort but is easy to spot in the surf should you loose your paddle after a big wipe out. The textured bumps along the shaft further increase feel and enhance grip for the paddler.
At only 590 grams (under 21 ounces) the EPIC adjustable paddle is lighter than most fixed length paddles and much lighter than most adjustable paddles. This is achieved thanks to the precision engineering, premium materials and efficient design. Lighter really is better and when you have a light and strong paddle you have a winner.
VARIO 100% Carbon Adjustable in Brief
- Blade: EPIC 95 sq in / 610mm2
- Angle: 8 degrees
- Max width: 7 ¾ inches / 19.7cm
- 12k premium carbon pre-preg construction
- WHITE ABS rail for increased durability
- Dihedral shaping on blade face combined with high aspect outline eliminates flutter.
- High aspect blade has proven successful in a range of conditions from race to wave with a variety of riders and styles.
- MEDIUM flex adjustable shaft
- Red T handle (Palm handle available on request)
- Length: 170 – 230cm (67 – 90.5 inches)
- Paddle weight approximately 590 grams (19.4 ounces) (+/- 5%)
- Scratch resistant graphics
- Double adjustable pressure clamp for increased security and elimination of twist
- Slim line Blade/Shaft connection for positive energy transfer and efficiency