No products in the cart.
World Record Holder, Weed Shedding, Shallow Water, Control & Speed
Weed Slalom Fin – The WEEDspeed windsurfing slalom and speed fin deals with the problem of weed while racing or speed sailing. Designed with a high angle of rake you will be able to concentrate on the fasted windsurfing line without collecting clumps of weed. The WEEDspeed fin is also proving popular in shallow water locations where you need the fin area but do not have the depth required for a normal upright fin. Since its introduction this has become one of our most popular windsurfing fins in our range with rave reviews from around the world. The easy to control speed and power has meant that riders report that they can use smaller fins than before, which increases efficiency. With excellent drive compared to other windsurfing weed fins available upwind performance is excellent. The pure speed of the WEEDspeed was demonstrated by Brad Anderson who set the One Hour World Speed Record with the WeedSpeed 28.
- Maximum performance: Broad reach to deep reach
- Outstanding acceleration, control and speed
- High rake (40% from vertical) for weed shedding and shallow water conditions
- ESS (Equivalent Sizing System) for easy comparison with regular fins
- Unique outline for maximum efficiency and control
- Laminar flow foil technology
- CNC produced in G10 for exceptional stiffness and durability
- Highly spin-out resistant
- Solid G-10 Tuttle base
- Threaded brass inserts
38cm, 42cm, 45cm