No products in the cart.
10’0” X 34” WHOPPER WINDSUP
The favorite all-rounder, also known as the Whopper. A fabulous paddle board which performs very well in the waves and at the same time doubles as an entry-level windsurfer.
The WindSUP are the boards that cover windsurfing and paddleboarding in one. Each WindSUP is based on a popular Starboard paddleboard shape and have an added mast track and centre-fin box to plug in a sail and centre-fin for windsurfing.
- A highly stable board popular with the entire family with good cruising glide and catching waves for riders up to 110 kg.
- 10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with dynamic turning abilities.
- 34” width provides stability good for all skill levels.
- Starboard’s number one best seller.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V with double concave to tail concave”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’0″||34″||4.3″||18.5″||171 L||60-110 kg|
|304.8 cm||86.4 cm||11.0 cm||47 cm||130-240 lbs|
|6.75″ Black Molded Plastic||Center Fin: Drake Shallow 41 + Plug|