2020 BLACKTIP LEGACY
- The three kevlar stretch control tendons combined with a progressive batten layout secures the sail profile giving the sail a wide wind range.
- A lower positioned clew ring to respond to a more upright sailing position, seen in multi-fin sailing.
- Low-end power for early planing, high cut foot combined with a relatively short boom for manoeuvrability.
- Superb ability to de-power in the critical moment of a manoeuvre and very forgiving handling characteristic.
- Bulletproof durability with PVC main window.
- Seams aligned along the directions of the load lines to distribute the forces.