NAISH MANA GTW 9’5″ S25 2021 SUP
Multifaceted and easy to store, these boards are the ideal choice for those seeking an easy, all-around cruiser with a limited length.
The V bottom shape and exaggerated tail rocker deliver great turning ability, while the extra wide outline delivers the confidence and ease any rider desires to feel whether surfing or cruising.
Mana 9’5″ GTW is ideal for riders up to 210 lbs/95 kg
Mana 10’0″ GTW is ideal for riders up to 230 lbs/104 kg
- Thruster Fin Setup MFC Center Fin 6.5 + (2) MFC Side Fins 4.5 = Increased surf performance
- Ledge Handle = Easy to carry
- Grooved and Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Glass Matrix Deck and Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Full Visible Bamboo Sandwich Deck and Bottom = Natural load spread + energetic flex
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage enhanced structural integrity.
- Wide Outline = Stable, even for bigger riders
- Thruster Fin Setup = Down-the-line drive and maneuverability
- Increased Tail Rocker = Improved turning
|Width cm||32″/81.3 cm|
|Thickness ft/cm||4 3/4″/12 cm|
|Fins||MFC Center Fin 6.5 – (2) MFC Side Fins 4.5|
|Rider Weight||210 lbs / 95 kg|