The O’Shea 10’2 QSx SUP 2021
The ideal entry to an intermediate level board, perfect for those seeking high performance on a budget. Recommended rider weight up to 100kg
– 1000D PVC, with double rail lap – The best & hardest wearing construction, better than most premium or high end boards!
-Brightly coloured top and bottom… Be Safe, Be Seen!
– The package is supplied with its own kids adjustable paddle.
– 6″ thick drop stitch fabric gives the stiffest board possible, both longitudinally and torsionally.
– O’Shea boards can be used at lower pressure more typically 13-15psi, rather than 15-20psi, possible to achieve for any mortal, even light weights, and easily possible with the std high volume pump supplied.
– Perfect combination of plan shape, width and thickness = the most stable SUP platform for any given size of board.
– Reinforced towing eye and rear leash eye.
– O’Shea pro back pack supplied.
– Original reliable H3 Valve.
– RMS – Removable fin system.
– Cad Designed and human tested by Farrel O’Shea
– 10’2″ x 32 x 6″
– Volume = 250LTR
– Recommended Rider Weight = 100KG or Less
This board is constructed using Premium QSx.
Industry leading convergence of great price and great performance. Features Quad Stringer Technology, 2 stiffening stringers on the top and 2 on the base, giving extreme stiffness without breaking the bank.
The benefits of this construction include:
– Affordable Performance
– light yet durable
– stiff both length and width ways
– rolls up compactly
– no cosmetic wrinkles