No products in the cart.
Primarily designed with Windsurfing in mind with a bonus allround SUP appeal. Incorporates a central stabilising fin and complete rig package, all packing down into bite sized pieces. A true family favourite for the aspiring waterman hidden in all of us!
Also available as a package with the iwind rig.
11’ x 34.5” x 4.75” 290ltr
- O’Shea ISUPs designed with stability and ease of use as our main priorities.
- Highest quality Korean drop stitch fabric.
- 1000D PVC , with double rail lap – The best & hardest wearing construction. Better than most premium or high end boards.
- Yellow top and bottom … be SEEN , be SAFE , on pond , lake or ocean.
- 4 ¾” thick drop stitch fabric is not unique to “O’Shea “ , yet quite rare . The extra 2cm thickness or 20% over most recreational boards makes the structure approx 35% stiffer both Longitudinally and tortionally = better performance.
“O’Shea “ boards can be used at lower pressure , more typically 13 -15 psi ,rather than 15-20 psi , possible to achieve for any mortal ,even light weights , and easily possible with the std high volume pump supplied.
Perfect combination of plan shape , width and thickness = the most stable SUP platform for any given size of board.
- Reinforced Front Towing eye and rear leash eye
- O’Shea pro back pack
- Original reliable H3 valve
- RMS – Removable fin system
- Cad Designed and human tested by Farrel O’Shea.
Board, Board + grom 1.5 rig, Board + grom 2.0 rig, Board + Grom 3.0, Board + iwind 3.5 rig, Board + iwind 4.5 rig, Board + iwind 5.5 rig