No products in the cart.
PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU AND LOVED ONES
Staying safe on the water is the number one priority for any watersports participant and paddleboarding is no different. Combined with an increasing number of events making it mandatory to wear a PFD we wanted to offer something that didnt get in the way whilst paddling but ensured you can stay safe in the unlikely event you get into trouble.
To ensure we produced the best product possible, we have teamed up with lifejacket experts Baltic to create a waist belt PFD which is perfect for stand up paddleboarding. The PFD sits comfortably around your waist and conceals the ISO Certified (EN ISO 12402-5 / 12402-6) 50 N bladder. To deploy should you require it, simply pull the inflatable bladder out of the pocket, place over your head and inflate by pulling the inflation cord, with no adjustments required. Once deployed, the PFD can be re-armed by replacing the gas cylinder with another 16g CO2 cylinder, meaning it can be used multiple times.
A large water resistant storage pocket at the front is perfect for essential items and D-ring clip points allow for attaching other items if needed.
Suitable for people 40-130kgs.
- 1. Premium waterproof fabric: Soft and comfortable to wear even if in direct contact with your skin.
- 2. Large water-resistant storage pocket: Keep your essentials with you at all times.
- 3. Reflective visibility strip: Helps people locate you in low light conditions
- 4. Easy to use grab handle: Pull out, put on, inflate (no neck adjustments required)
- 5. D-ring attachments: For taking other items on the water with you and keeping them close to hand.
- 6. Replaceable gas canister: In the unlikely event of using your PFD you can get replaceable gas canisters so it can be used again.
- 7. Manual inflation valve: Can be used to add in more air or deflate the lung once back to safety.
- 8. 5 Year Guarantee: On all parts.
Blue, Grey, Purple