Red Paddle Co SUP Board Cover
PROTECT YOUR BOARD AND BOAT WHILST ON BOARD.
Daisy chain webbing along the rail makes it easy to secure the board to the railings and the tail opening combined with our UPF 50+ 4 way stretch material makes putting the sock on a breeze, no matter how much space you have on deck. To reduce the possibility or wear and tear, high impact areas such as the nose and fin openings have been reinforced.
Also a great way to protect your board if you want to leave your board inflated on a roof rack or whilst you store it.
Available in three sizes:
Ride 10’7″: Fits 10’6″ Ride; 10’7″ Wind; 10’7″ Windsurf; 10’8″ Ride & 10’8″ Active
Sport 11’1″: Fits 11’0″ Sport & 11’3″ Sport
Sport 12’6″: Fits 12’6″ Sport & 12’6″ Elite
Please note that although the Board Jacket will reduce the effects of discolouration of your board from sunlight, we do not recommend leaving inflated boards in high temperatures and direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
1. Daisy Chain Rail Webbing: Provides secure attachment points for storing on deck or on a roof rack
2. Fast Drying Breathable Fabric: Allows moisture out to prevent any mould forming
3. UV Resistant Material: UPF 50+ fabric reduces de-colourisation compared to being left in direct sunlight keeping your board looking newer for longer
4. Easy Wide Access YKK Zipper: Simplifies putting the board sock on and off
5. Chunky Durable YKK Zip with Grab Handle: Handle makes putting the sock on quick and easy whilst the chunky YKK zip reduces snagging
6. Reinforced Nose and Fin Slots: Reduces wear and tear on stress points
7. 4 Way Stretch Fabric: Provides a snug fit, but allows stretch whilst putting it on