No products in the cart.
New for 2019, our Custom Omni series answers the call where foot protection is equally critical to comfort, fit, and precise performance. The 3mm Custom Omni features 3mm thickness gum-rubber sole pods, offering added protection against rough sea-beds while still maintaining unmatched flexibility, comfort, grip and performance. Intended for use in rivers, lakes, or oceans, the 3mm Custom Omni is ideal for SUP, Canoe, Kayak, Kitesurf, Windsurf, Sailing, Whitewater Rafting, Scuba, Snorkel or any other aquatic pursuit you can think of. All custom Omni boots also have a snag-free design: no closed loops or straps anywhere that could pose an entrapment risk.
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men’s sizing. So if you are a Women’s 8, order a Men’s 7. If you are a Women’s 8.5, also order a Men’s 7.
Recommended Water Temps: 50-60F.
- Heat-moldable with boiling water for the perfect custom fit.
- NEW softer-compound thermo-foam sole for next-level comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
- NEW super-tacky, non-marking 3mm vulcanized gum rubber sole pods for grip, protection, and flexibility.
- 3mm neoprene upper with quad-sealed seams (glue, blind-stitch, stretch tape inside, liquid weld outside).
- 3D silicone-print cuff band reduces stretch and grips wetsuit leg to fight flushes.
- Molded no-loop heel pull prevents snagging in kayaks.
- Plush quick-dry lining retains heat and feels comfy.
- Fused-edge cuff directs water outside the boots to reduce flushing.
- Includes a pair of knit Solite Heat Booster socks for added warmth, comfort, and easy on/off.
UK 10, UK 11, UK 12, UK 5, UK 6, UK 7, UK 8, UK 9